top of page
Design T-Shirts

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

The Answers You Need

WHAT IS YOUR TIMELINE FOR SHIPPING & DELIVERY?
(FOR ONLINE SHOPPING)

 

  • We Dispatch the orders in 1-3 business days.

  • Once an order is dispatched further delivery may take up to 1-5 business days based on Pincode.

 

  • We do take bulk orders from retailers.

  • Bulk orders are available at discounted rates.

  • The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is restricted to 25 pieces per design and color.

  • We can adjust the sizes of products as per your requirements in MOQ.

  • We will provide you products catalog through email or WhatsApp with design numbers and specifications.

  • Bulk orders can be placed by contacting us through our official email address provided.

  • Payments will be accepted in 2 installments: 60% while placing an order and remaining 40% upon delivery of the consignment.

DO YOU TAKE BULK ORDERS? (FOR RETAILING)

WHAT IS YOUR RETURN & REFUND POLICY?
(FOR ONLINE SHOPPING)

RETURN:

  • Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange.

  • Exchange can be processed only for size-related concerns and Fabricatr owned products.

  • To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (unworn and unwashed) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and tags intact.

  • The item to be exchanged will be picked up at the time of delivery of the exchange order.

REFUNDS:

  • Post the return your refund will be initiated within 48 hours after the product has been picked up and passed through quality inspection.

  • For Both Prepaid and Cash On Delivery orders, a refund can be processed instantaneously through UPI ID or through NEFT to the bank account given by you within 3-5 working days.

WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT OPTIONS?

  • Debit and Credit Cards

  • UPI

  • Cash On Delivery (COD) (eligible only for online shopping)

bottom of page